Non NHS Services
Private Work Fees
The NHS provides free health care for most people.
It is important to understand that GPs are self employed and not all of the services we provide are covered by the NHS payments to the practice.
Please expect a fee for non NHS services. The staff or your doctor should inform of any charges before carrying out non NHS work.
We also offer private medicals which may be needed by any agency such as your employer or for overseas visa applications. Please contact the Practice Manager for further details.
An appointment can be made for Thursday evening surgery. Please contact the Reception desk.
Certificates without Examination;
- Passport - £10
- Simple certificate of fact - £15
- Child - £5
- Private Sick Note - £15
- International Vaccination Certificate - £15
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate - £21
- Fit to Travel Certificate - £15
- Shotgun Licence - £15
- Insurance - £15
- Holiday Cancellation Exam/Report - £65
- Sickness Accident Benefit - £25
- Sicknesss Accident no exam - £15
- Pre-employment - £65
- Medical for third parties - £70
- HGV, PSV, TAXI - 1/2 hr - £90
- Elderly driver fitness - £15
- Racing driver etc. fitness - £65
- Sports medical - £55
- Fitness to travel exam/report - £65
- Diabetic driver ins. exam - £65
- Seat belt exemption exam - £15
- Adoption medical - £47.20
Reading of Notes;
- With Practice Manager present - £10